Pay Per Click is one of the fastest growing and one of the most requested forms of advertising today.
Pay Per Click Campaigns are also known as PPC Campaigns. Not only is the PAY PER CLICK market growing, the average cost per click (CPC) too is increasing at a rapid rate. Reports state that in the past few years the growing interest in PPC advertising has caused a rise in keyword costs of some markets by around 25 percent.
Below are some of the advantages of a PPC campaign when compared to Organic Search Engine Ranking.
- Get Quick Results - usually within 24-48 hours.
- Pay Per Click advertising is highly targeted and results are quantifiable.
- You only pay when a prospective customer clicks on your ad.
- Unlike organic search engines, results are immediate and provides instant traffic to your website on ppc search engine.
- PPC is the quickest and most effective way of promoting your products and services online.
- You can experiment with different keywords, titles, descriptions.
- You can set the bidding amount to fit your budget, making it cost effective.
- Effectiveness of the advertisement can be easily measured.
- You have complete control on the market's you want to cover.